After coming into Marlin Ingram RV and purchasing your RV, go grab a bite to eat! We compiled a list of 5 of the best restaurants in Montgomery that you need to check out if you haven’t already!
- Now over a century old, Chris’ Hot Dogs is one of Montgomery’s oldest restaurants. Today, the diner is run by the children and grandchildren of the founder. The place was made famous by the hot dog–and if you love the chili topping, they sell it to-go!
- Another family-owned and operated business you don’t want to miss is Davis Cafe. If you want some soul food, then this is the place! From oxtails to sweet potato pie, you’re sure to leave feeling full!
- Looking for some good, fresh BBQ? Then head over to K&J Rib Shack! If you spot a rusted roof and a smoking grill out front, you’re at the right place! Everything here is made fresh and boy can you taste it!
- The Tipping Point is more than just a restaurant–it’s a bar, coffee shop, live music spot and a general hangout! They offer over 70 different beers–local, regional, national and imported!) and plenty of craft cocktails. Bar food such as pretzels, sandwiches and hotdogs are what people look for when coming here!
- If you want a good breakfast or some comfort food (or both!) then Yellowhammer Cafe is the place for you! It’s newer, opening in 2016. They keep Southern favorites straightforward but also put a twist on some of them!