Have you ever known anyone who said they didn’t like to camp because they didn’t like to “roughing it”? Maybe you’re in a relationship where you like to get down and dirty in the wild but your partner likes to stay clean, dry and have the luxuries of home? Glamping is the solution for many people who want to see the beauty of America but still have their fluffy slippers and red wine.
Here are some DIY tips to get you Glamping in your RV.
- Visit RV Resorts full of amenities rather than boondocking
- Upgrade to a memory foam mattress with a memory foam mattress pad.
- Use sheets, comforters and pillows rather than sleeping bags.
- Bring cushioned chairs.
- Use rope lights to light up your campsite at night.
- Buy fresh food at a local farmers market and cook a feast in your RV kitchen.
- Use a phone to TV converter so you bring all your favorite shows on Hulu, Netflix, or Youtube
- Use mats and towels to add color and fashion to the interior of the RV
- Use organizers to avoid clutter and free up space in the RV.
- Candles add a sense of style and elegance in addition to smelling great.
- Bring a coffee maker with your favorite creamer rather than using instant coffee.
Who says camping can’t be luxurious! What tips would you add to this list?