What a great side with a great steak! Enjoy this fire scalloped potatoes’ recipe!
- 8 large baking potatoes, peeled and
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- black pepper to taste
- garlic salt to taste
- 1/2 cup crumbled crisply cooked bacon(optional)
- 1/2 cup sauteed mushrooms (optional)
- 1/2 cup butter
- Preheat a grill for medium heat.
- Prepare 8 pieces of aluminum foil with vegetable cooking spray. Combine potatoes, green onion, soup, cheese, (and bacon and mushrooms if using) in a bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Evenly divide the potato mixture among the squares of aluminum foil. Dot with butter. Fold into foil packets, sealing well.
- Cook foil packets on the grill for 12 to 20 minutes, until the potatoes have cooked.
Enjoy this delicious camping recipe!