Here are 8 unique camping creations to make your camping time a little easier. Don’t be afraid to share these great ideas with others!
- Re-use Tic Tac containers to hold your spices.
- Glue sandpaper to the top of your match holder.
- Cut up a straw and fill the pieces up with antibiotic ointment or toothpaste for single-use packets. Use a lighter to seal the ends.
- Make travel coffee bags out of coffee filters and dental floss.
- Make single-use soap leaves from a bar of soap and a vegetable peeler.
- Point a head lamp into a jug of water for an instant lantern.
- Forgo the meat marinade and put the rosemary right on the coals.
- While hiking, you can re-purpose a coffee can to hold and protect your toilet paper.
What great ideas that are just so simple. Please don’t forget to share on Facebook with your other RV friends.